We currently have a position available for an Architectural Assistant / Technologist for a permanent contract following a successful probationary period.
Being part of the team at RLM will give the opportunity to:
- Work on a wide range of residential projects
- Experience a role within our varied healthcare, listed building, and church related projects
- Experience being part of a close knit team of individuals who have a wide range of skills and specialities
- Participate in regular CPD events
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Be able to take instruction and meet deadlines
- Be motivated, pro active and organised
- Be a team player
- Knowledge in Photoshop and or Revit is desirable but not necessary to fill the current role
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV and some examples of your CAD work to firstname.lastname@example.org